jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

adsense

1. csgibson profile image86
    csgibsonposted 4 years ago

I applied for an adsense account over a week ago in the name of my website, and I have not been approved, nor have I received any feedback from them.  How long should I wait before I apply thru my Hubpages account or can I apply thru both?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You can only have one Adsense account per household address; having more than one will see you banned.

I suggest checking your spam folder and also attempting to login to your account, to see if there are any messages. Relevant emails may accidentally have disappeared in the system.

2. Mommymay profile image85
    Mommymayposted 4 years ago

I have one adsese account BUT it is tied to both my site and hubpages...you can certainly link more than one outlet to the account. It did take about a week to get approved. Wait for the first to get approved then link Hubpages in using your publisher number. Unfortunately..it does take a while!

3. Amanda Gearing profile image83
    Amanda Gearingposted 4 years ago

I've been on hubpages for lass than a month and Adsense approved my application first go when I had about 8 hubs. I don't know why . . . one of life's little mysteries.

4. ChitrangadaSharan profile image86
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

I have 23 published hubs and they are all featured. My page views are nearly 5330 . But my Adsense application has not been approved. They disapproved it three times. So, Amanda Gearing, you are really very fortunate. Now I do not even feel like applying again for Adsense.

1. mdmosta319 profile image60
      mdmosta319posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes same to you.

5. Haseebmmk profile image74
    Haseebmmkposted 4 years ago

But why they not approved your Adsense ?

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image86
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@Haseebmmk....The email by adsense says, it does not meet their program criteria!

6. PaoloJpm profile image63
    PaoloJpmposted 4 years ago

i feel your pain @Chritrangada. but don't lose hope.

1. Amanda Gearing profile image83
      Amanda Gearingposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have earned the grand total of 8c, so the income is not something to sweat on.

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Haha it's certainly not something to sweat on.

I think I earned about $3 in my first six months. You can expect about $3 per 1,000 search or social media driven views, on average.

2. PaoloJpm profile image63
        PaoloJpmposted 4 years ago in reply to this

hehe, maybe, but every cents worth anyway.

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image86
        ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@ Amanda Gearing.....Yes, but the income will increase in course of time. There are so many success stories here. My BEST WISHES to you.

1. Haseebmmk profile image74
          Haseebmmkposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hope for the best. Continue posting article, A day come when adsense will be approved

working