jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Using adsense and capsules

1. 81
    josenkposted 3 years ago

I'm confused about how to put ads on my hub. I've tried using Google adsense login and cannot understand how to link the ads to the hub.

Also, I'm confused about capsules... can someone help me get my Hub up and running in a way that I can make money? Thanks.

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I see on the second article that you added Amazon and Ebay capsules. Adsense ads are placed automatically by Google.
      Suggestion: please capitalize your title words before someone  flags them.

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 3 years ago

So long as you have got an Adsense code and have entered it in your settings on HP then your Adsense Adverts will appear automatically.

With reference to Galleryofgrace's suggestion about capitalization of titles I have to disagree. So long as the first word of your title starts with a capital letter then the rest of the title doesn't matter. Many top English newspapers like 'The Times' show their headlines this way, and it is perfectly acceptable (definitely not a reason to be flagged).

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Or if it is flagged, nothing will happen.  Moderators aren't going to unpublish a hub for that.