jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Why is my hub not searchable in google?

1. fatfist profile image86
    fatfistposted 3 years ago

Hi, I'got about 25 hubs and only one is not searchable on google. No hit comes up at all when I google the name of the hub, even if I use my id in the search query. The hub has been published for over a month and it shows no errors.
    How do I make it searchable in google?

1. 0
      WhydThatHappenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You can submit your hubs directly to google for indexing. The website is google.com/webmasters I have a hub with step by step guides on the process.

2. AtheistsUnited profile image61
      AtheistsUnitedposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey Fatfist,
           I'm new to Hub and i made it with the explicit purpose of getting in touch with you! Im sorry i have to do it here but i cant seem to find any other way to get in touch with you! I Love your work on the non-existence of god and found that it and its material was solid and absolutely astounding! I have aspirations of making a youtube channel dedicated to Atheism, politics...basically a sort of ranters Channel, and i want my first video to really put me on the map! I guess I'm asking your permission, as author of the thread, to cite and use your article in my video(s)! I promise, you will receive FULL recognition and i will make it clear that i used your article in my video(s). I eagerly await your response, and again, I'm sorry i had to reach you on here!

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
        galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You will only cause trouble  if you copy any hub! It is not appreciated and even if you have permission it will cause the author trouble. Yo can legally add a short paragraph and a link to the hub page containing the article.

2. 59
    mcxniftycallsposted 3 years ago

Fatfist, You get in Google results need some study and research. You have to find high traffic keywords related to your topic, have to use then in title and in body of hub then only Google can recognize your article.

And the most important, Change that capital words in title of your every hub. Never use capital letter words in title and  paragraphs. Google really don't understand it.

I also published a hub about getting in Google search results, it can help you to understand how can you get Google traffic in deep.

3. variousreads profile image59
    variousreadsposted 3 years ago

definitely a keyword factor, a strong topic needs strong keywords to give it strength. It works

4. fatfist profile image86
    fatfistposted 3 years ago

thanks for your input everyone! I will try all suggestions.

Closed to reply