jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Tell me about your dreams......

1. MissJamieD profile image81
    MissJamieDposted 3 years ago

Tell us about the most vivid dream you've ever had in your life? Was it beautiful, scary, realistic?

2. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 3 years ago

It was severely horrible.

One that is not so horrible that used to  be recurring is going into an old huge Victorian home, exploring every level with very unstable flooring and stairs.  An evil presence is in the house.

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image76
    schoolgirlforrealposted 3 years ago

I had a reocurring dream which was weird becasue I've never had that happen before.

4. MissJamieD profile image81
    MissJamieDposted 3 years ago

I find it bizarre how our mind will allow us to have certain recurring dreams, but not others. Like the good dreams, typically we do not have those more than once. It seems that typically it is a scary dream. Not sure why.

5. 69
    logic,commonsenseposted 3 years ago

I dreamt I was in a Hollywood movie.
    Spill the wine!

6. adorablebaby profile image58
    adorablebabyposted 3 years ago

dreams are amazing i saw this video on youtube it was pretty cool and made since and i believe it worked lol try it guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3AthGVpFZ8

7. lilmissmontana profile image91
    lilmissmontanaposted 3 years ago

The most vivid dream I can remember is more of a nightmare. I think the reason I remember it is because I woke up in a cold sweat, crying and and with my heart pumping.

It was so bad I don't want to repeat it, but it had to do with me being a bad mother to my daughter. Not treating her right, to an abusive extent. I find it so strange because I'm not an angry person at all! I am very patient and my daughter is my whole world.

What causes our minds to create these illusions when they are so far from reality?

8. dghbrh profile image63
    dghbrhposted 3 years ago

Today early morning i had dreamt of a very vivid dream. A very beautiful place that i went to visit with nice green trees with lots of sunshine and blue river flowing with different flowers. It was so vivid that I could not get used to in my own bed room after i got up....LOL:-)
    Thank you

9. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 3 years ago

I had a horrific nightmare years ago, as a side effect from an antidepressant. I was in medieval England, at a fair. Many of the peasants there were starving, and some were standing around a large fire as they anxiously waited for some meat to be cooked. One of the cooks was skinning dogs and throwing them on the large grill. I could "see" the dogs' teeth, their blood vessels, and their tendons. Another cook had some meat under a tarp. When he threw back the covering, a pile of human corpses was revealed. He was going to cook human flesh for the peasants to eat.

10. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago

We don't earn money by creating forum threads... Just thought I'd let you know...

1. MissJamieD profile image81
      MissJamieDposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What does that have to do with anything? I can't tell if you were trying to be helpful or snide but I barely make $2.00 a month, I'm not here for the money. I enjoy talking to and getting to know people. I was in an abusive relationship for 15 years where I rarely talked to another human being. But thanks for your input.