I'm a bit concerned whether I've set up Adsense correctly. My affiliate settings show my ID correctly, but it still shows "sign up" to the left. Also, on Adsense itself, it shows Hubpages as a host, but aginst "share of earnings" it shows "not applicable". I thought Hubpages did take a share of earnings??
Ignore the "Sign Up". It doesn't mean you haven't yet. If you have put it in, it's in.
And Hubpages don't "take" a share of the earnings. They split the pageviews. You have 60% and Hubpages uses the other 40%. Whether or not a person clicks on those pageviews is up to of course, the surfer. So it's all potential earnings.
Thanks darkside! You're a fund of knowledge, as ever.
I know it's going to take a little time for my Hubs to get noticed, and I have to do some spadework to get them out there. Annoying how work gets in the way of the important stuff!
by Favorites6 years ago
Anybody please tell me what is the difference between page views and page impressions, because I dont get the same number of page views on my hubpages statistic page and page impressions on my google adsense report.I...
by ryankett7 years ago
I was wondering whether or not any of you have any objectives with regards to hubpages? I know that many of you are on here for pleasure, and I have to admit that I am on here partly for pleasure but also for the...
by Ashley Tyler8 years ago
Ummm....I think my adsense is not working right. I had an account already for blogspot before I came here. I just copied my same user id over to this one cause we can only have 1 adsense account from google. Well when I...
by Brian6 years ago
I was just looking at my Adsense report, and on one day it says my CPM is at $295.00. Then at the bottom of the page it says $15.95.Yet, when I check my total Adsense earnings from the day I joined hubpages, my total...
by Nathan Bernardo2 days ago
Some people have said they've turned off HP Ads and just use Adsense and actually make more money from Adsense. I'm considering trying that out and was curious how much more some of you are making just through Adsense....
by HELLA6 years ago
Hello again! So looking at my Adsense Overview, I see a particular number of pageviews that doesn't seem to correspond to the page visits in Hubpages I have for the corresponding day. I currently only have Hubpages as...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.