jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Rod Blagojevich

1. sassychic profile image58
    sassychicposted 8 years ago

Man this dude needs to take a look in the and see physically and mentally how stupid he is!

1. Shil1978 profile image88
      Shil1978posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Lol - true.  Does anyone love his hairstyle smile

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I guess not any more stupid than yourself smile

3. sassychic profile image58

HEY!
    I meant that Rod is stupid in a political way! Dont say that Im stupid! Thats rude! (Im just joking)

But anyway that dude seriously needs to have a reality check about what he said last night and what I have heard in the news. (I know you cant believe everything they say) BUT WHEN HE DID WHAT HE DID THEN WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE?

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL Everybody in his position do what he did. If someone graduated kindergarten believing there exist such thing as an honest politician, they need a serious reality check smile

I did not really hear what he said last night, this of course could have been stupid, but this does not mean the man is stupid himself. Stupid don't get that high. Dishonest -yes, stupid - no. smile

5. sassychic profile image58

Yeah right on about that!

6. Anna Marie Bowman profile image89
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 8 years ago

I am from IL, and trust me, his craziness and stupidity is nothing new.  Last year when the CTA (Chicago Transit Authority) was having financial trouble, and needed a state bail out, he tagged on an addition to the proposed bill at the last second.  He seemed to think that since the CTA was not making enough money to stay running without the bail out, it would be a good idea to say that all seniors will ride the CTA for free.  Hmmm...does that make any sense??  The CTA doesn't have enough money, isn't making enough money, so...let's let people ride for free.  He has truly been a stupid nutcase for a long time.  Strangely enough, one of the people involved in his impeachment trial, Jack Franks, is no better than he is.  Jack Franks is a Representative in the IL Congress.  He represented the area I used to live in, and he is a jerk.

7. sassychic profile image58

Interesting. I wonder if his stupid hairdoo was getting in the way of his common sense!?

working