jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

adsense

1. csgibson profile image86
    csgibsonposted 4 years ago

I began an application for an adsense account for my website www.colombialivinggood.com, a couple of weeks ago.  The only feedback that I can get is that my application is under view.  I did have my bank account verified by Google adsense.  I want to use the adsense not only on my website but especially for my hubs.   Any sugestions as to what I should do.

csgibson

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Google is an entirely separate organization, and we can only really offer tips when applying through HubPages (at least we know how the flow begins and what sorts of HubPages portfolios commonly get accepted and rejected), so while I can't help, perhaps another Hubber with a similar experience can.

2. csgibson profile image86

Can I make an application thru HubPages at the same time that I have the other pending?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That can be problematic as Google does not allow multiple AdSense accounts per person.

3. csgibson profile image86

Thank you for the information.

4. csgibson profile image86

If I decided to discontinue my application for adsense on my website and start an application on my hubpage account how should I do that and not violate something with google?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest contacting Google AdSense support and ask to terminate the application.

working