jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Need a new layout

1. MissJamieD profile image80
    MissJamieDposted 3 years ago

It would be totally awesome if you could redesign the layout of the forums. I don't know why but the current layout irks me. The colors, the columns, the boxes....yucky!! And for whatever reason, I have to hit my back button every time I want to get back to the forums. It'd be nice to have links available to go back to where you started. I always have to use my back button and it's very annoying!!

Also, I know I've requested this before, but it'd be really great to be able to save hubs that you like.

Thank you:)

1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion, MissJamieD! I wouldn't mind a Forum styling update myself.

I'll bring this up in our community meeting today!

That said, I should say that we also have our hands full with some other pretty big updates (targeted at more than aesthetics: e.g. continuing to improve quality and improving Hubbers' earning potential), so it'll probably be a while before we have the leisure to turn our focus to aesthetic adjustments to the Forums.

1. Paul Maplesden profile image91
        Paul Maplesdenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Simone, have you or Paul E been able to give any more consideration to providing a regular update/roadmap type post on the forums on what the HP priorities are that coule be updates once every week or two?

I think that having something like that would really help to encourage trust in the community and HP in general as we'd have an idea of what might be coming down the pipe?

2. MissJamieD profile image80
        MissJamieDposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well of course I will be patient. I realize that Hubpages is a large community and there are probably constant update ideas. I just wanted to throw that out there. I'm going to start school for programming pretty soon so maybe one day I can help out:) Just a dream of mine.