jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where is my traffic coming from

1. 84
    citizen10posted 3 years ago

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows where unidentified traffic actually comes from. I have found that my my earning literally doubled in the last 48hours but am unable to find where where my traffic/earnings are coming from because neither hubpages or analytics can trace its source. just though someone may have an idea.

2. Fastian profile image79
    Fastianposted 3 years ago

I believe you must have checked the 'traffic sources' under 'my account'. It's the only accurate report HP offers I think.

3. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Yeah... if it doesn't show up in our traffic sources report or in Google Analytics, I'm not sure what to tell you, but congrats on the increase!

4. 84
    citizen10posted 3 years ago

yea, I just though that maybe there warer known sources that HP doesn't recognise. The only thing I did differently was submit my page to social discovery sites like stumble upon.

5. MoonByTheSea profile image93
    MoonByTheSeaposted 3 years ago

It should show up in some form on google analytics, even if it's as "direct traffic" with no identifiable source. If you saw an unusual increase in direct traffic, it could mean that someone has emailed your articles to a mailing list or other group, and people are clicking on the link directly.