topic change challenges..

1. nikki1 profile image61
    nikki1posted 7 years ago

HI.. when I go to reply to a particular topic and after I am done, getting to click submit, I come to realize the topic has totally changed, making my reply look out of place. That is rather confusing. Not to mention discouraging.  And, beings I am new, I am not able to advertise my articles yet. So I guess the person who is advertising theirs is in my response making me look bad. That isn't encouraging either...  I hope this makes since..

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Nikki, - are you talking about the forums?  If yes, then I assume you mean that other people have replied while you're composing your reply, and then what you've said looks irrelevant.

That's easy to fix - look at your post and you'll see you can "edit" or even "delete".

But I think you're missing something - the forums are just a place for Hubbers to chat or ask questions, it's not the main purpose of HubPages.  You need to go to your "My account" section, click "start a new Hub" and start writing Hubs (articles) about interesting subjects. 

Read some of the Hubs by Darkside on how to put your Hubs together, you'll find them very helpful.