jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Deleting an old hub account, and moving my posts?

1. LittleFoundations profile image85
    LittleFoundationsposted 4 years ago

Is it possible to re-publish an article on a new hub in a new account if I delete my old hub, and old account in order to save what I've posted, and keep my credit for it?.. and would I need to wait for the 24 deletion process to go through before I could re-publish the hub in my new account?

Thanks

1. LittleFoundations profile image85

Thanks! I was wondering if it could work smile.. Do you know if I would have to wait for the 24 hour deletion process after unpublishing or deleting before I publish the new one on my new account? Or can I republish right away?

1. Simone Smith profile image92
        Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey LittleFoundations! I would actually wait around a week, just to be on the safe side. It would not be fun if you accidentally triggered our automatic duplicate filters by re-publishing the Hub in a different account before our systems realized that the original Hub had been deleted.

2. LittleFoundations profile image85

Thanks to both of you! smile.. I really appreciate the input. Its good to know this is possible, and I'll be sure to check google as well as wait a few days just to be safe. If I have to explain it to a moderator then I'm sure they'll be fine with it as well. Muchly appreciated!

LittleFoundations <3

working