jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

February's Health, Education, and Business Rising Star Victors!

1. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

They're in!

Overview of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (31%)
    Elderspeak (28%)
    A Guide to Quick Paleo Meals and Snacks- Recipes Included! (16%)

Education and Science
    The Challenges of the American Collegiate System (84%)
    The Benefits of Online Education Over Homeschooling (5%)
    Using Rate My Professors: Things to Know (4%)

Business and Employment
    Renaming redundancy - success. Why redundancy should be your goal. (51%)
    How to Write Press Release Headlines that Win with Editors (22%)
    Why Never to Work for Walmart (10%)

You'll find more detail in today's soon-to-be-released newsletter. Congrats to the latest winners!

2. heidithorne profile image92
    heidithorneposted 3 years ago

A big thank you to the entire HP community and staff, as well as to my awesome friends who voted for my hub for Rising Star! Very honored!

1. ktrapp profile image91
      ktrappposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Great job! I just read your press release Hub and it was really interesting. I can see why you remember your experience with the Chicago Tribune editor. By the way, I live in the Chicago area too and am looking forward to reading more of your Hubs. I'm always interested in finding someone new to follow who writes about (and has experience with) business and marketing. Welcome to HubPages.

Congratulations to all the winners!

1. heidithorne profile image92
        heidithorneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Cool, Kristin! Always glad to connect with fellow Chicagoans. Hope you didn't have to shovel too much wet heavy snow this week. Thank God for snowblowers!

1. ktrapp profile image91
          ktrappposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Funny you should ask...our snow blower wouldn't start! Luckily, the neighbor boy did the bulk of it for us. Can you believe he wouldn't let me pay him? Since he refused to take cash, I paid him with homemade cookies. Again, congrats. on having one of your Hubs selected for the Rising Star program. I need to carve out some time after work tomorrow and read some of your other Hubs.