jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Copy Paste of Hub Capsules

1. anujagarwal profile image69
    anujagarwalposted 3 years ago

I think it will be a good idea to have the feature to copy (duplicate) any existing capsule. It will especially be useful while working with 'Tables'. If you need to create multiple table with similar layout, one can simply create one table and duplicate it. It will also help while creating any new hub to check the layout of any capsule by putting it at different locations.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Interesting idea! I've added it to my collection of suggestions and will bring it up in our next community meeting!

anujagarwalposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Simone. I'm sure it will be available for us to use pretty soon. smile

2. That Grrl profile image76
      That Grrlposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I wish we could copy a capsule from one Hub post to another. Especially useful for building an index of related posts which you want to connect for readers.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 3 years ago

In the past Admin has always said that such a feature would help make it too easier for spammers to crank out content.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, after discussing it in our community meeting yesterday, we came to the same conclusion again. Until we can find a more spam-proof way to duplicate capsules within a Hub, at least you can save time by duplicating Hub formats from the Create a Hub page... ^_^;;

anujagarwalposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I hope you people will soon find the solution to duplicate capsules. smile

working