jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Lack of Support from Feedback team

1. monisays2u profile image60
    monisays2uposted 4 years ago

There was time when I used to get support from feedback team within 24 hours. But as I am getting old to community, their rate of answering has decreased. After 96 hours, there is still no answer given by them. My last question was also unanswered. So do I have to believe my value here is decreasing,

Thanks
    monisays2u

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't think it's that - I just think their work has increased with all the QAP process and the 'complaints' and 'queries' surrounding this...

monisays2uposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi SimeyC,
        I agree with you completely and I believe time must be spent for QAP. But this does'nt mean you stop answering those who are regular to the community. It is more than 96 hours and I am still waiting for reply. Does this happen to everyone here?

2. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

Hi monisays2u- as you've guessed, our team has its hands very full. If you haven't heard back from us, there's also a chance your email got caught up in one of our spam filters.

To be honest, the Forums are the best place to get quick feedback on questions; if HubPages staff can't get to things quickly, usually other Hubbers will.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

monisays2uposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Simone,
      I am not complaining, niether I have problems with hp. I have equal wish that HP improves its QAP and removes bugs. My concern is it is second time my question has been unanswered. I need to talk to mods for some of my concerns. Otherwise, I have found all my answers through these forums.

Thanks
      monisays2u

3. Gail Meyers profile image59
    Gail Meyersposted 4 years ago

My only suggestion would be to attach a Care Bear to your question, but then I am probably not one to make suggestions on getting questions answered around here.  I have had one posted for two days with no response.  So I am currently searching the Internet for the best Care Bear picture I can find.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Like Simone said, the staff is overwhelmed by the number of tasks, new hubs, new concerns and so on. Give them time, they always end up answering.................cool

5. monisays2u profile image60
    monisays2uposted 4 years ago

Thanks Everyone for valuable reply.
    I finally got reply from mods and the issue is solved.

Thanks HP for the cooperation.
    monisays2u

working