jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Adsense Registration

1. Jephiter S Ondari profile image81
    Jephiter S Ondariposted 4 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I  am less than a week old here. I have four featured hubs and I want to register for adsense. I am from Kenya and will love to know if I am good to go.

1. dwachira profile image86
      dwachiraposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Ondari,
      AdSense is more strict nowadays than ever, i see all these questions about AdSense all over HP but i do understand, i was there once, eager to register and get approved and i know how anxious it can be. What you need to do is write and publish more high quality articles (can be over 20 high quality hubs nowadays) and then try and register. If you get rejected, don't despair, continue writing quality articles and keep on trying. I got approved within a month with about 15 articles so the 6 month stay AdSense rule does not apply for Kenyan hubbers unless it has changed. I wish you all the best!  :-)

Jephiter S Ondariposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I must say this is helpful quite.
        Thank you dwachira,

2. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

No.

Read some of the other numerous threads on this topic.

You need about 20 good hubs, all of decent length and with original content. You might need to have an online presence for 6 months. I do not know if this rule applies to your country or not.

Thank you WriteAngled , I will publish more articles before I make my application.

3. snlee profile image80
    snleeposted 4 years ago

Many HP writer had applied and were rejected even after submitting ten articles. Adsense seem to be more strict nowadays. It's advisable to submit more articles which are good quality and over a long period before you submit your application. Good luck!

thank you Snlee. I will first submit more content

4. Simone Smith profile image90
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

Hey!

We know AdSense can be a tough program to navigate, and it can be hard to know when one is clear to safely register, so Marina just broke out a whole new section of the FAQ on the subject: http://hubpages.com/faq/#adsense

Reading through it should give you a pretty good feel for when you'll be good to go. big_smile

Thank you Simone for your help. I am now answered

5. todom12 profile image61
    todom12posted 4 years ago

Unless your hubs are the best thing in the whole world that they have ever read, then look forward to putting out at least 20 hubs before you get accepted!!!!!
    And welcome!!!!!!

Thank you todom12 ......Have a look at my hubs. I am sure you will like them..

working