jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

My account page not loading

1. meloncauli profile image100
    meloncauliposted 3 years ago

I have been having problems on and off for the last week, getting my account page to load. All other pages load fine. It just hangs for a long time.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

@meloncauli  Intermittent issue can sometimes be caused by network issues (ISP, network hardware, etc) or in some cases due to lack of system resources.
      How much RAM and what CPU does your computer have?
      I can see you are using Windows XP and Firefox 19, so I am going to do some testing with that configuration.

In the meantime, try clearing your browser cache, then logging out and closing the browser.  You can find some other troubleshooting steps here:
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Diag … r-problems

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

@meloncauli  I just tested using XP and Firefox 19 and the page rendered properly for me. 
      Without more information, my best guess at this point is that it may be the issues I described before (system resources, network connectivity, etc..).

Do you see the same issue with another browser like Chrome?

meloncauliposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Matthew,
        It isn't a problem today. As I said, it's intermittent, but when it is, I am not having problems with loading any other web pages. I haven't tried a different browser, but that may prove inconclusive with it not happening all the time.

My cookies, history etc are cleared every time I shut down my PC.
        Thanks for your help. If it worsens will let you know. Thanks

2. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Sorry about that, meloncauli! Are you having any other loading issues on non-HubPages sites?

meloncauliposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Simone. No I am not having any other problems and the problem on the "my account" page is intermittent.

working