jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs am I allowed to publish in one day without any risk?

1. Ratatosk profile image59
    Ratatoskposted 4 years ago

I have several well written articles stored that I wrote over the years. I´m not here to start writing at all. I could publish quite a lot of them right now actually. But what I wonder is if there is a unspoken rule of how many articles should be published in one day.

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't believe there is a maximum. As long as they are all quality hubs, not copied from anywhere else on the web, free of error etc. then they should be featured within 24 hours.

2. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

That said, it can really hurt one's HubScore to do this. I don't recommend it. Though the articles might be great, this behavior matches that of many spammers, which sets off a lot of internal alarm bells. I'm glad you brought it up! I'd have them trickle in instead.

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oooooooh - didn't know that! Is there a suggested maximum? I'm planning a series of six or seven next week and would prefer to publish them all at once as they are all interlinked!

2. Ratatosk profile image59
      Ratatoskposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Simone, thank you for your answer. This question came up because I experienced it last week already. I published 30 hubs in one day and my score fell to 4. I unpublished the very most afterwards and concentrated more in commenting, asking and answering questions and so in order to be seen by others. At least I published around 50 hubs within 7 days, after my score grew again. But today morning my profil was banned surprisingly. I have no clue why but now I have these questions in order to keep my new account existing. Can you tell me why my 7 day old account was banned suddenly?

working