jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Hub Hopping Help For A New Member

1. Sheri Faye profile image88
    Sheri Fayeposted 4 years ago

I am a little confused about Hub Hopping. Does the person who you are rating know who you are? I kind of hate to leave bad feedback, but the english on some is almost impossible to read. Does Hub Hopping help with my own account or is it just being an active member of the community? Thanks in advance!

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey Sheri Faye!
      I'm glad you're interested in Hub Hopping!
      It's entirely anonymous, so you don't have to worry about others knowing what ratings you're giving. We prefer that Hubbers be as honest with their ratings as possible.
      Hub Hopping can help you a lot from an educational standpoint, as you're using the same rating interface that other Hubbers use to rate *your* Hubs, and those ratings determine whether or not your Hubs will be Featured on HubPages. In other words, rating others' Hubs and becoming familiar with our rating criteria enables you to learn what you should be working on when creating Hubs of your own. big_smile

2. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your best bet is to not leave bad feedback. Just rate the hubs according to the slide bars. If you have flagging privileges that will be sufficient.

Sheri Fayeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the info!

2. birthwrite profile image61
    birthwriteposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the answer, Simone Smith and thanks for asking Sheri Faye - I was about to ask the same question!

Sheri Fayeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Simone. I appreciate your help! And birthwrite (GREAT NAME!) you are welcome

working