Thanks for the continual idling of my hubs!

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
    Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago

I just wanted to thank HP for continually idling my hubs as by doing this, they free up "MY" unique material to be posted elsewhere.  I unpublish, copy, go to Google Webmaster and have the URL and cache deleted from Google search, post the article elsewhere, then pop back in here and delete it.

What amazes me is that out of the 30 hubs that I have done this with, they are getting better views elsewhere.

I regret that I shall no longer post new material here.  I will just wait and keep moving as they become idled.  There will always be a couple here as they do well and no need to move them.

Believe it or not, my hubs are quality hubs in the eyes of readers from here and elsewhere.  Excellent comments, proper use of the English language, no spam...... have been tweaked and tweaked.

HP policy is that they require unique posts.  Something that is not duplicated on the web.  That is a prize, to get quality posts that are exclusive to HP.  However, it appears that HP has double standards with this idling of such hubs.  It is their loss of unique material and someone else's gain.

Needless to say, I am very disappointed with the changes I have seen here in the past 12 months.  I do believe that HP will never recover from their slump.

I will still be checking in, reading those I follow and the forums, and to pick up new idled hubs, lol.

Well, enough said....Thanks again HP! smile

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's just different here now, Dale.  You've probably noticed there aren't too many of the veteran writers here now except those who get the perks and always have.  Nothing we can do about it.  Even the forums are almost dead.  Never a good sign of a once vital community.  I hardly know most of the people on here these days.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
        Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That sounds about what I am experiencing as well, Randy.