jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Published My First Hub

1. jtomasic profile image80
    jtomasicposted 4 years ago

I just published my first hub.  http://jtomasic.hubpages.com/hub/Updati … ostic-Tool

I didn't see where to put in keywords for the search engines.  Where did I miss that?

Jennifer

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey Jennifer!
      The title and body of your Hub is where you are to use common terms people might use in search engines (in a natural manner, of course) so you didn't miss anything! big_smile

2. jtomasic profile image80
      jtomasicposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your reply.  I viewed videos on YouTube showing a tag box.  Now I know it went bye-bye.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

We use to have tags that we could add, but it was taken away.  Another HP move to the worse.

3. Careermommy profile image88
    Careermommyposted 4 years ago

jtomasic, I've been wondering that myself actually.  So, I will follow this forum to see if anyone has any suggestions.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

There is NO WAY TO PUT KEYWORDS FOR GOOGLE OR BING, OR ANY OTHER SEARCH ENGINE.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Read Simone's answer, above.

5. jtomasic profile image80
    jtomasicposted 4 years ago

I actually took the advice of another hubber who posted a comment on my first hub.  It seems that many said they do not know what the tool does.  I did expect that.  But she said another good hub would be to explain what the did.  I just finished it.

working