jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

FIXED: Anyone else having problems uploading pictures to a new hub?

1. lilmissmontana profile image89
    lilmissmontanaposted 3 years ago

I'm in the process of creating a new hub and have been trying to upload a photo for the past 20 minutes. I have restarted my computer, tried different pictures, opened a new photo capsule and closed my browser?

Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this problem, or explain why it is happening?

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey! Yes, this is a known issue- Barbara Kay reported it earlier this morning: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/110168

Matt M. will be providing updates in that thread- hopefully the issue will be resolved soon!

2. joaniebaby profile image84
    joaniebabyposted 3 years ago

Yes, I am having problems exactly as you describe.  I thought it was just me.  I did the same things you did:  restarted my computer, tried different pictures, opened a new photo, and closed my browser.  Guess it isn't us!  Hope they get it fixed soon.  Am so glad you started this forum as it has really been frustrating since I have never had any problem uploading photos before.

3. superfly47 profile image60
    superfly47posted 3 years ago

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.

4. Zelkiiro profile image83
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

I can't say I've ever had this problem. There were a couple times when a specific picture refused to upload, but some mad MSPaint skills made it work.

5. ologsinquito profile image95
    ologsinquitoposted 3 years ago

Yes, this is still happening.

1. lilmissmontana profile image89
      lilmissmontanaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I got mine to work finally yesterday afternoon and all my photos uploaded fine. Thank you Hubpages for fixing this problem.

1. ologsinquito profile image95
        ologsinquitoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is still happening on my account. I was just unable to upload a photo.

Closed to reply

working