jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Hub Challenge - Boost Current Hubs - Then 30-120 Hubs in 30 to 60 Days

1. bridalletter profile image87
    bridalletterposted 3 years ago

This will be my second attempt at 30 hubs in 30 days. Life certainly jumped in the way the first time. This time I am even more driven to complete my personal challenge. I found so much inspiration from all the high earners showcased on Hubpages, I feel this is the perfect time.

My first goal is to boost my currently published hubs. Correcting grammar and mechanical issues to updating broken video links and adding a little more useful information.

The 30 by 30, I will set my start date after completing the first goal. I have started hubs to fit this challenge, but they are all far from completion. I just wanted to get the subjects and ideas down first.

I truly want to reach the minimum monthly income goal of $50, so I can start receiving a real check. The ultimate goal, is to be one of the next top earners!

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wow, bridalletter! I'm so excited about this new HubChallenge!

Such a smart move to go through old Hubs first. You'll also get a better idea of good Hubs that get traffic which might inspire new Hubs.

Re: the second phase, might I recommend doing 10 Stellar Hubs in 30 days? It's just as challenging, but we think it will make more of an impact for you. big_smile

bridalletterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Simone. I will review the Stellar Hub Challenge as well. This will be an exciting journey!

2. L.L. Woodard profile image88
    L.L. Woodardposted 3 years ago

Bridalletter, I wish you great success in your dual self-challenge. I'm going to aim for 10 stellar hubs in 30 days, so I best get a move-on.

Here's to inspiration...

Thank you L.L. Woodard. That is the very challenge Simone just pointed out to me. I intend to include that as part of my own challenge, after reviewing the details on it. Good luck with your challenge as well! I love inspiration and I hope a few of my near future hubs provide some inspiration too. Sure would be nice to achieve a Hub of the Day smile

3. MarieAlana1 profile image82
    MarieAlana1posted 3 years ago

Yes, it would be nice to have a hub of the day. I love inspiring hubs. They are great. I wish you the best in making it to the top hubber position. That would be great for you. I intend on checking your hubs out. Currently, I am doing a 30 hubs in 30 days challenge. I am on day 6 and have just got a twitter account. Already, I am noticing an increase in my pageviews. Good luck with your challenge!

Thank you MarieAlana1. Nice to meet you and good luck with your challenge as well. The timing of these challenges are perfect. The April 2013 Stellar Hub Contest will run and we have the opportunity to really create a quality hub and win a little cash. Plus, it teaches us all how to meet the rules and goals that make a hub stellar.