jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Problem of Publication of Hub by administartor

1. monisays2u profile image61
    monisays2uposted 4 years ago

I just used title tuner for one of my hubs and suddenly my hub got unpublished. It states the message it is reviewed by administarator. Is this new feature in HP? This way our hubs will lose views and don't know how much random times it takes.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I doubt it is unpublished - more likely it's just not featured anymore. 

When hubs are edited they are no longer featured (black "H" beside them in the stats page) until they have gone through the quality process check.  That should take around 12 hours.  If that is the case, don't worry overly much as long as it is again featured within a day or so.

monisays2uposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks wilderness for replying.
        I hope the time taken is around 12 hours. Additionally I think  , it is not unpublished it is just under review.

2. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Because of other Hub moderations you've had recently, every Hub you publish/edit has to be reviewed by a moderator before it can be published. That's why this Hub has to be reviewed first; it has nothing to do with the Quality Assessment Process and Featured Hubs.
      Hope that clears things up!

monisays2uposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Simone Smith for replying.
        I am happy that I got my answer within 12 minutes. This is the first time my question has been answered so soon.

Thanks once again

working