jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Weekly traffic more than monthly traffic, impossible!

1. Thomas Swan profile image93
    Thomas Swanposted 4 years ago

For a couple of my hubs, traffic in the last 7 days is higher than traffic in the last 30 days. Since the last 7 days is included in the last 30 days, surely this is impossible? What am I missing?

1. sparkster profile image91
      sparksterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have no answer. In 5 years I have never experinced this.  However, there were a few glitches with stats lately so maybe its related.

1. Thomas Swan profile image93
        Thomas Swanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yea, hopefully just the glitches. It's pretty hard to notice. If you click on the column header `30 days' then the hubs with the least hits in 30 days should come to the top. Then it's easy to see if they have more hits in 7 days. I have one hub with 0 hits in 30 days, and 13 in 7 days! I know the latter figure is true because I've had some comments on that hub. Two other hubs have this anomaly.

1. sparkster profile image91
          sparksterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Strange!  However, I have recently found out that none of my activity for today (including posting questions, comments, etc) is showing up either in the feed or on my profile, which is quite frustrating.  Looks like there may be a few more glitches!  Even my latest hubs are not showing in the feed.

2. sparkster profile image91
    sparksterposted 4 years ago

It's back now though!

working