Anyone had success with getting traffic back to a once-idled hub?

1. Jenn-Anne profile image91
    Jenn-Anneposted 3 years ago

Just wondering if anyone has been able to get a hub featured again AND have it get decent traffic. (I realize that "decent traffic" is a subjective term.  For purposes of this discussion let's just define it as traffic levels that are better than what the hub had before it was idled.)  The one hub that I tweaked to bring back into a featured state has had pretty much no traffic to it since becoming featured again (and yes, it has been indexed by google).  This hub did reasonably well last summer and was still getting occasional traffic at the time it was idled.  This is the first and only idled hub I've tried to revive.  It has only been a few weeks - perhaps it is normal for traffic to be slow to return?  Just trying to determine if there is any point at all in trying to revive idled hubs.  Based on what I've read in the forums my guess is the answer is no, but I figured I ought to give it a try myself before writing off the idea entirely.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
      MelissaBarrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I had one idled in December, edited it (added a couple hundred words and a new image) and it got over 1500 hits in January...  It's slower for the last 30 days but still not in any danger (I think) of being idled again.