Give it a Try! Its Free and has 'NO' Cost! It has Value! It has Worth!

1. tsmog profile image84
    tsmogposted 3 years ago

This question was posted at the 'Answer' Segment of HubPages. It is a social experiment only the sense of participation. Realizing the answer is only a this or that and it is provided by HubPages with a comment / reply as data, why not?

Dumb question, yet the results may spawn creativity. What time is there now? (7:11 PM PDT)
    asked by tsmog 39 hours ago

If everyone answers quickly we just may see time fly. The question then becomes is it zig-zaggin or becoming exponential? Does time travel in a linear fashion or radially? Will hop-skip and jump from here to there? Will it have a beginning with an ending? Oh, you should leave a comment of humor too. Let's see if timing as a cause affects laughter effecting medicine. Hmmmm . . . . are there any hubs being seen cosmically?

Questions come to mind.
    Since it is now a forum question in the game section should a date be added?
    Is there a birthing process for the life of this experiment?
    Will there be nurturing?
    What will the entrepreneurial adventure offer all participants?
    Will it be possible to measure change?
    What of the Hubber looking back and then compare / contrast the when of then there was a what with a how and it did answer why?

Inspiration for this process of thought seeking inspiration for writing anything are:

Cinema: (Just a few)
    Doctor Who
    Time Bandits
    The Time Traveler's wife
    Somewhere in Time
    Peggy Sue Got Married
    Back to the Future (the series)
    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
    Hot Tub Time Machine
    A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
    Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
    12 Monkeys
    Groundhog Day
    Planet of the Apes
    The Terminator Series
    The Time Machine

Television: (American. Add to the list from the world with a reply/comment )
    Quantum Leap
    Its About Time
    ahhhh, this could go 'forever' just check out Wikipedia / Category: Time Travel Television Series

Here is the beginning of unknown dimensions of Time Travel and inspiration:

HubPages Date: 03/09/2013 at 11:11:11 PST
    Tomorrow at 03/10/2013 at 1:59:59 PST becoming 03/10/2013 now 3:00:00 PDT

Remember to smile and have fun, fun, fun . . .

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I used to be when I was was. And I still am as was because was will always be. But I am also am the am of now and is. But will I continue to be? I do not know.

1. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well spoken, I bow, as a Knight of the Order of the Sword of the ninth Realm, friend of Max, whom be of the thirteenth, of those steps climbed . . .