jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

FIXED 3/12: Hub No Longer Published?

1. Dreamsinger profile image78
    Dreamsingerposted 4 years ago

Hi there, could you please see what is wrong with a hub I published today - put the link on facebook and several friends now say that it is no longer there and that they are receiving a sign saying that this is now unpublished - checked this by signing out myself and I see the same thing.  Double checked the hub and there are apparently no violations so am hoping that this can be fixed soon as people tend to give up trying to look at something if they can't get through after so many times.  Many thanks.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Have you checked the hub on 'my account' to see why it has been unpublished? The answer is usually at the top of the hub once you then go into it. If in doubt email team@hubpages.com and ask them why it has been unpublished e.g. copied, duplicate, over promotional etc

Dreamsingerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi mistyhorizon2003  triple checked just in case as I have never had violations - no the hub is purely pending - but it should still be able to be seen by facebook friends etc. Thanks!  Will email now!

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
          mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like there is a glitch then, and emailing the team on this basis is the best option to speed up any response and the problem being dealt with. Good luck smile

Dreamsingerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks heaps! smile

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this
  2. LCDWriter profile image95
    LCDWriterposted 4 years ago

I just checked some other "just published" hubs that are on my feed. All but one come up with this error when you take the link out of hubpages and into a browser that is not logged in.

3. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image60
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 4 years ago

If indeed you had a hub which for some reason would be unpublished you should receive in your email a letter from the HubPage staff informing you what the problem is and giving you the opportunity to fix the problem and get the hub republished. If you are not informed of a problem then there is some other kind of problem or glitch.

4. torrilynn profile image81
    torrilynnposted 4 years ago

I had the same problem. It kept saying that the hub wasn't published even though it was and there were already comments on it.

5. rhonda-ryan profile image61
    rhonda-ryanposted 4 years ago

sometimes it happens because of different problems

Closed to reply

working