jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

How to choose a good topic for hubpage?

1. 0
    socialsitesposted 3 years ago

Looking for suggestions from experts.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
      mistyhorizon2003posted 3 years ago in reply to this

This should help get you started:

1. 0
        socialsitesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey, Thank you so much mistyhorizon2003. Helpful Information.

2. 0
        Casimiroposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I don't think that FAQ answer really addresses choosing a good topic. Of course, "good topic" is rather vague. Good in that it's easy to write, something you're passionate about, or one that will bring in lots of traffic (none are mutually exclusive, of course!).

2. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Be sure how to use the Google Keyword Tool. Many subjects are good if you just use the right keyword. Too much competition is what keeps you from ranking well in Google.

1. LCDWriter profile image94
        LCDWriterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Is this the same as the Ad Word tool?

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, one and the same.  Again, the learning center has advice on how to use it properly for our purposes; it is actually set up for adwords users but can be very useful for publishers as well if done correctly.

2. 60
    mcxniftycallsposted 3 years ago

If you want to write hub to maximize your earnings then you should write on universal evergreen topic. You should write on the topic that people search through out the year and will search through out life.
    Topics related to beauty tips, home remedies, money making etc are evergreen topic and people search for the related information through out the year.

I always select evergreen topics and getting some success here, wyou can see the titles of my hubs to understand it better.

3. Barbara Kay profile image86
    Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago

Don't write anything without checking the Google Keyword Tool and the competition. I've been going through my hubs that aren't getting traffic and it is because I shouldn't have written about the topics to begin with. At the beginning, I didn't have a clue about using the keyword tool. Even if I change the titles, there is so much competition that I need to just delete them. For one topic, it get 0 searches, even if I change the keywords. Don't waste your time. Check everything out first.

4. AccumulateAmerica profile image60
    AccumulateAmericaposted 3 years ago

Barbara Kay is absolute correct! I learned the same lesson, and am trying to fix it as I go along, but it is stalled out due to these bugs.

5. aparkhurst7 profile image85
    aparkhurst7posted 3 years ago

Basically find a topic that you truely enjoy and that is frequently searched as others have said. Even if you find a perfect topic using keyword search you should also enjoy yourself when writing it. I think it really shows in the quality of writing.