jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Non Updated Stats

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 4 years ago

The stats haven't been updated since the past 43 hours as my stats page shows. A very disconcerting feature is that the reported earnings are also simultaneously lower. A check on analytics for the same period shows that the views have gone up in the last 3 days as compared to each earlier day.
    I wish to know whether other hubbers are also facing both the non updation of stats as well as the lower reported earnings.
    As far as I remember this is the longest time the stats page has gone without being updated as far as I can remember.

1. Kathryn Stratford profile image92
      Kathryn Stratfordposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My stats haven't updated in quite a while, and I remember seeing another HubPages member complain about that yesterday. But as far as I can tell, it hasn't affected my earnings.

2. lrc7815 profile image94
      lrc7815posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have experienced several issues over the past three days.
      1)  stats have not updated
      2) images do not load when linking to a hub
      3) new hubs randomly show as "unpublished" when in fact they are "published".

These technical issues seem to be becoming more frequent and often happen on a weekend when we could be getting more views of our work.  It is very disconcerting.

1. suramyakh profile image84
        suramyakhposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Same here, plus - my profile seems to be in a sandpit. Not even a single view from Google since last 7 days. Can't find my hub anywhere in Google results page.

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image63
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes you are right, the statistic remained same for about 2 days.  But this morning I found some changes.  What is sad is that we had no official information about this standstill.  Actually the HP authority had given us intimation about it well. Their silence is what made us upset.

2. healthylife2 profile image94
    healthylife2posted 4 years ago

My stats haven't updated in a few days either. Usually these things get fixed eventually although I am curious about my views because I check them daily.

3. L.L. Woodard profile image90
    L.L. Woodardposted 4 years ago

I saw some stat changes yesterday, but they were, shall we say, a bit unbelievable? At one point I had four hubs with over 4 million views in 30 days. Don't I wish that were true? And my total views were over 12 billion. Ah, it was dreamland for this hubber for a bit.

I didn't have any activity like that listed on my stats. Mine just froze for a couple of days. Did it get your hopes up, or did you realize right away it was an error? That would be pretty disappointing.

1. L.L. Woodard profile image90
        L.L. Woodardposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Kathryn, when I saw the first 4 million views on a hub, I was hopeful, but know my stats aren't anywhere in that arena. When I saw three more hubs with the exact same views, something like 4,693,302 I realized it was a glitch.

Well, it's nice to dream!

4. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 4 years ago

This has been happening so often now that I'm not worried and know the stats will be corrected later.
    However, after the update of stats about 11 hours back today, they have been frozen again, though surprisingly this time the stats page says they are being updated every hour or so, but the figures ( for the views and the rest) haven't budged at all these past 11 hours.

1. healthylife2 profile image94
      healthylife2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Regardless Rajan congrats on your profile score of 100. It will be nice to know the stats are accurate because lately I'm obsessed with checking them a few times a day.

Healthylife2, I'm obsessed with checking my stats, too. Over time maybe it won't be such a big deal, but right now it is still new to me.

Rajan, I didn't notice until the above comment that your Hubber score is 100. That's great! But not a surprise, given your hubs and participation in the community.

working