jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I found my hub on yasni which supposably is a search engine

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 3 years ago

yasni has some how manage to redirect my best hub to a link that appears to completely copy the complete hub including comments but when someone finds the link lots of pop up ads appear.  What can I do about this?

1. pinto2011 profile image60
      pinto2011posted 3 years ago in reply to this

One of my friends face the same problem two years back. He mailed to the site to remove it. The site did not responded and that site's major earning was through Adsense, so he directly complained to Adsense and Adsense acted swiftly and cancelled the whole account of the site. That site owner called my friend and begged mercy but see now it was beyond his capacity to reverse his Adsense account. So, these people should be punished like this only. So, act swiftly and take action. Most of the sites earns through Adsense, so complain to Adsense if the site owner is not listening to your request.

2. Thelma Alberts profile image82
      Thelma Albertsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Tamron, how did you find your hub in yasni? I want to know. I could find mine there too which I hope not.

2. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 3 years ago

I just took a snippet of my article and paste it in search.  What I can't understand is I use Google Alerts and never got alerted so I was wondering if it is a search engine that I am seeing my article on.  I have 5 alerts created for that article.  I should have been alerted considering my whole hub is copied.