jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Express Your Anger-Let IT OUT!

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

I am feeling extremely venomous today.   Last Saturday, I went to my post office to pick up a package.   As I presented the slip to the postal clerk, she went to look for the package.   She took over 30 minutes to look for the package.   Mind you this post office is very, very small.   When she returned, she indicated that she could not find the package.   

I was informed that the packages are arranged by date.    I told the clerk to please look for the package again, she did not with two other postal employees and they took a cursory minute to do so, stating that they could not find the package at all.   This is not the first time they could not find my package.  This is a habitual occurrence with these people.  When you tell them about this, they laugh in your face, stating that it is human error.   Human error, my @#$!   Habitually losing and/or misplacing packages is far beyond human error, it is downright incompetence and stupidity!   Luckily, I write to the order companies and they refund me-no problem.   

I am wondering what kind of people habitually lose packages and still keep their jobs?  They seem so nonchalant regarding this.  One clerk even stated that so what, things happen and nothing will happen to them.   No wonder the postal office will eventually go under.    I am finished with my rant for today.     What has made you exceedingly angry?   This thread is your opportunity to post and vent!

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

Not sure about "exceedingly", but vents.  Vents and rants.

Speech intended merely to relieve the speakers anger, and which results only in stirring additional anger in the listener without doing anything concrete about solving the problem which caused the anger in the first place.

There is already plenty of anger in the world; if you can't control yourself and find it "necessary" to "let it all out" go in the bathroom, shut the door and talk away.  If you need a human audience look in the mirror as you do so.  Keep your anger to yourself rather than spreading it to everyone around you - we don't want it.

Whew!  I feel better already! smile

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

lol  Can I come out of the bathroom now?  Or at least open the door?