jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Is anyone else experiencing these HP problems?

1. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago

Can't Edit
    Comments are showing up multiple times
    Can't Delete
    Stats not updated for 40+ hours
    Receiving "unpublished" notices however hub is still published
    ARRG  Frustrating

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The whole site seems flipping in and out of sanity.  Pages won't load, then they will.  The reply button in the forums takes you to the top of the screen instead of the "reply" box, but is fine a moment later.  Stats page loads with an empty screen one time and fine the next.

Hang in there - the fix-it crew should be on the job momentarily.  Although it might take a while to find the answer....

2. Sheri Faye profile image86
      Sheri Fayeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My stats haven't been updated in over 48 hours. I am a newbie....does this  happen often?

2. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 4 years ago

Same problems here - I'm sure they'll be fixed momentarily. In the meantime, I'm going to get another cup of coffee (and save everything in a Word document).

For sure, save it.  I don't think I'd be for trying to write a hub right now! smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm likewise not attempting any tweaking/editing either.

Nope.  Surf around the forums some, check out Amazon and eBay for things I've been wanting, just goof off for a bit and leave the hubs ALONE.

it does seem the prudent action in these troubling times.  smile

3. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 4 years ago

I was in the middle of one when I started experiencing problems. I'm leaving it for now.

On the other hand, having my Hubber score stuck at 100 isn't the worst thing in the world....

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

Yes - they're definitely having hiccups. Some pages won't load, stats are stuck, etc.  I'm sure they're on it. Or perhaps they're changing out servers or software & there are bumps along the way.

5. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 4 years ago

The Page stats are still stuck up. Apart from this, I changed all the spotlight Hubs twice, but I am still seeing the old hubs only.

working