jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Return of the Mack (minus the "ck," plus a "ddie")

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Hello, my darling hubbers.  Just a quick update to let you know why I've been MIA recently... I've been cruising the Caribbean!  As proof (or maybe just to make those of you experiencing below-freezing temperatures jealous), here is a shot of me on the beach in St. Maarten:

(Sorry about the blinding white legs.  I'm a Viking/Celt mix.  I don't tan, I just freckle.)

Big thanks to the rest of the team (and especially Paul Deeds) for picking up the slack while I was busy sunning myself.  I'm back in action, rarin' to go, and eager to hear what you've all been up to in my absense.  Update me below!

1. Dorsi profile image90
      Dorsiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cute picture Maddie. Looks like you had a blast!
      Welcome back!

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

And we were wandering where have you gone!

I am jealous beyond any imagination wink

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

That photo makes me long for the beach, while we have a foot of snow and ice here and the whole city was closed yesterday, except for groceries and coffee shops - but Hey, sometimes that's enough. smile 

Welcome back!

4. WeddingConsultant profile image83
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

So....did you bring the laptop on and sneek a peek at hubpages every-so-often while on vacation?

5. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

It's almost February and you're only shooting the Girls Of HubPages 2009 Calendar now?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's Hup's fault.  He couldn't find a bikini top big enough to fit his massive chest.

6. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

Welcome back, Maddie!

I'm guessing that Paul in his one-piece with skirt will be the October?  big_smile

7. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Looks fun! Glad to hear you had a good time.

As for white legs, check out my fair-skinned, anti-tanning hub (-:

8. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

Welcome back and sorry to have half filled your mailbox!  Not intentional!

9. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago

Go ahead Maddie rub it in... you live in sunny California and poor you, you just had to go somewhere where there is moooooore sun. Did you remember to ship a big crate full of sunshine to us left behind? No! I didn't think so, you were having such a good time that you forgot. Didn't you? I'm done ranting... so welcome back. Greetings from cold, cold snowy, windy and sleety, oh did I mention cold and snowy and windy  Canada