Just sharing - can anyone relate?

1. birthwrite profile image59
    birthwriteposted 3 years ago

I enjoy writing hubs. It's actually fun for me. I was really excited about it until I started reading some forum posts. I would eventually like to make money, but it's not my main motivation. I am slowly learning about traffic, etc., but the more I do that, the more it feels like a job. Is there anyone out there who can relate?

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

It is a job. But it's one of the more fun ones.

3. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Yes, birthwrite. I can soooo relate. Little did I know that it would turn into a time-consuming J-O-B that I did not plan for when I joined last August. I had no idea, as I had not been involved in any type of writing site or active social internet community until now. Totally clueless, right?

Anyway, I do love creating articles with the tools and interacting with the Q&A and forums. Unfortunately, so much of my other responsibilities have fallen to the waist side. My challenge now is how to prioritize better and improve my time management and organizational skills. I have a LOT going on.

My advice to you: have a plan, set goals, prioritize, be flexible yet disciplined, but most of all, have fun. Welcome to Hubpages. smile