jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Green OR Red - eBay Affiliate reports?

1. suramyakh profile image86
    suramyakhposted 4 years ago

My eBay sales reports page shows number of winning bids and only 1 shows green. So I assume that the transaction is over and we are credited. Plus, it also shows +(some amount), so I assume we get that as well.

My actual question is, who is getting that commission? It says that the eBay sales belong to the 100% impressions and not just mine. So, how can I know what's mine?

suramyakhposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No one?

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You don't earn a commission, and if I'm understanding the green/red indicators they have nothing to do with how much you'll earn.

Instead you are paid via some esoteric eBay determination of the value of each click, which they won't reveal.  Those numbers you are looking can be valuable to see what you're selling, and from where, but they don't actually correlate to earnings - earnings are per click, not per sale.

suramyakhposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yay for 20 cents, instead of $71. smile

1. wilderness profile image96
            wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, me, too.  Others have said that you need lots of click volume to make eBay work, and that's something I don't have.  I get some, enough for maybe a quarter per day, but also suspect that it is coming at the expense of Amazon.

working