jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

No reply after 72 hours.

1. monisays2u profile image60
    monisays2uposted 3 years ago

I used title tuner for one of my hubs. There was message that the hub will be published after 24-48 hours after reviewed. I did not make any alteration on the article neither did I introduce any link. More than 72 hours has passed and there is no information on the article. Does this implies I should stop editing my articles. Where, in learning center I have read to constantly freshen up the articles.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi monisays2u. Due to previous moderations, your Hubs have to be reviewed by our support team every time they're changed (and tweaking the title counts as a change). I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If, after a while, there are no additional issues with your account, you won't have to be reviewed regularly. Thanks for your patience! big_smile

2. monisays2u profile image60

Thanks Simone for replying.
    I never change the title myself, it was suggested by Title Tuner. I agree with the moderation rule, but if 48 hours is the limit then more than 72 hours is too late. I am currently facing problem every 10th day.Currently I updated my hub with new information, God know when it will be republished.

3. monisays2u profile image60

Finally, the hub is published just before the 100 hours mark.