"Back to the Top" Navigation

1. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 3 years ago

It would be awesome to have some sort of "back to the top" navigation sort of what Tumblr has (as pictured in the link below.)

Not only would it make navigation nicer for exceptionally long hubs, but it would give ads a second chance. I'm more in it for the navigation than the ads, but the ad thing is another pro I guess.

It's also nice because when I navigate up or down, I can't slide the bar because sometimes the bar completely disappears in Chrome (bug? PEBKAC?) so I have to click the arrows which take forever.

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I rather like the idea! I'll bring it up in tomorrow's community meeting. big_smile

Many thanks, Melbel!

2. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Hey again melbel!
    We discussed this in yesterday's community meeting and came to the conclusion that this is definitely something we'll be adding in the future, but we'll probably want to group its development and implementation along with a Table of Contents Capsule- so we just have to wait until we have the bandwidth to work on that! Shouldn't be too hard. Thanks again for the recommendation!