jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

OMG!!! He's BACK!

1. Levellandmike profile image84
    Levellandmikeposted 3 years ago

Greetings, fellow earthlings!

I barely got started on HubPages, only published 4 articles, when a funny thing happened on my way to internet fame and fortune: life bitch-slapped me right in the face- both sides. Things got a little hectic, there was drama aplenty, I took a second job as Security Director at the apartment complex I live in, got a neighborhood watch program going and most recently lost my main job as store manager for Goodwill Industries, 23 hours later I found a new job, and those are just the highlights. Ya shoulda been here.
    Anyway, somewhere along the line I managed to get away from my writing both here and yahoo contributor network. BTW: I also dropped facebook.
    You have no idea how many drafts I've left sitting on the two sites!
    Within the last couple of weeks, I finally got to the point where (I think) I can resume activities.
    I'm working on some stuff as we speak.
    That's where I could use a little help from my fellow hubbers: I'm working on a series of articles on Korea. Given the nuclear saber-rattling, it seems kind of timely. My stint in Korea was way back in 1980-81, so I could use a little help with research. It would be wonderful if I could find somebody there currently who could give me some insights into how it's all playing out on the local level. I'm going through tons of material now, but it would be helpful.
    I'm also starting a series on yahoo on USAF history, starting with the Strategic Air Command. Any SAC veterans out there with some war stories to tell? Again, anything would be helpful and appreciated.
    Enough chitchat...time to get back to work.
    Be safe

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago in reply to this

bump....welcome back!

1. 59
        John Jancukposted 3 years ago in reply to this

1. 0
          Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

2. benashiraz profile image79
    benashirazposted 3 years ago

That's interesting. Well welcome back. God bless you (: