jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Blogging

1. yoursinglepurpose profile image72
    yoursinglepurposeposted 4 years ago

Just trying to find some hubs related to content ideas for blogging. Also, if anyone can recommend contending with a full time job and trying to post regularly to Hubpages. I feel so behind everyone else because I see hubs posted so frequently. How does everyone do it??? Thanks so much!!

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think the first thing to be aware of is that Hubpages is not for blogging. And you won't make money off blogging your opinion or life unless you're a celebrity.

You WILL make money off stand alone quality articles aimed at what people are searching on Google.

1. yoursinglepurpose profile image72
        yoursinglepurposeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There is such a vast variety of topics out there, I thought someone MIGHT do a hub about blogging. It was not my intention to suggest that Hubpages is a vehicle for blogging. On the contrary, I appreciate it for exactly what it is. And the other matter, I had in my question is something I struggle with is the frequency that I can write Hubs. Some people are posting daily and I just wonder how they're able to do it and work too. That's my biggest hurdle as a hubber.

Thanks smile

1. WryLilt profile image86
          WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry... there are a lot of people that come here and treat it like a blog, writing 200 word hubs about what they had for breakfast smile

As for the output... My personal best is 8 hubs in one day. I think the trick is to work up to it - try setting yourself a workable goal of one hub a week, then two, then try the 30 day challenge.

I couldn't do 8 hubs in a day now... it's definitely like any other type of writing, where you need to get in the 'headspace' and let yourself go without too many other distractions.

working