jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

have you come across zujava?

1. Alexis Pedrico profile image66
    Alexis Pedricoposted 3 years ago

Its like squidoo, but the features are way greater. But compared to HP and Squidoo, traffics is not really good coz its just a new comer.. <link snipped>

2. Astra Nomik profile image73
    Astra Nomikposted 3 years ago

It looks very interesting. They seem to have most things that writers would want. Payments from Adsense, Chitika, Amazon, etc. Payment via paypal, they allow backlinks and links in general. They look good as articles, with the writer's bio in the top right corner. I wonder what they look like in ipads, iphones, and other mobile devices? And then they are so new, so therefore not as known as others like Hub Pages. I wonder who created it...?

1. Christene profile image80
      Christeneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Bill Nihill
      aka Kiwisoutback on Squidoo and Kiwi91 on Hubpages

It's a great site. smile

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago

I've tried Zujava.  It's not for me, but I can see it would appeal to many Hubbers because they are very strict on quality.

The reason it's not for me is that they're also very strict on links, although they don't say so in their information.   If you're going to include a link in an article, it must be very closely related and it mustn't be selling anything. 

For instance, I wrote a "leaf" about belly dance fan-veils and included a link to a site which sells fan-veils.  That link was judged as too commercial and not adding value to the leaf, so the article was denied.

For me, the attraction of writing on a revenue-sharing site is two-fold:  I can promote my own websites and earn an income at the same time. If I can't link to my own sites, then half my objective can't be realized and therefore it's not worth it for me.

1. Lauryallan profile image87
      Lauryallanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Would they have allowed you to link to Amazon instead?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I did have one of their Amazon capsules in the leaf.  However the site selling belly dance veils was my site, so the link was giving me a backlink as well as potentially attracting customers.

4. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 3 years ago

The jury is still out for me about that site. I have looked at over 400 'leaves' on the site and with the exception of 5 pages, they were all sales copy.

I have a couple of niche ideas that may work to dominate on the site, yet thats an unknown until I try it.