jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

google not showing my hubs in search engine

1. healthtips4u profile image60
    healthtips4uposted 3 years ago

I have created 3 hubs on health but sad news is that 3 out of 3 are not showing in Google. i have not experience about hub pages some body help me please.

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I see you've only been here for 10 days. It is possible that they just need a little more time to show up in the search engines.

I checked your hubs and you are writing about very competitive topics. It is going to be hard to get a good spot on Google. Health tips is a good niche, but skincare tips are hard ones.

1. Simone Smith profile image93
        Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Very good point, Barbara Kay!

Healthtips4u, it will help a lot to run competitive research on your Hubs ahead of time to make sure you can beat the present competition (and that their subjects are not already exhausted online). smile

Some tips on doing such can be found here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … ndly-Title

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 3 years ago

Over and above what you have already been told here...... It might help if you check and make sure your hubs Do Not have NOINDEX tags attached to them by some anonymous Hub Page staffer who considers your efforts are not worthy of being crawled and indexed! 
    That tends to be a primary reason here, why search engines are not familiar with your work!  Sadly, this fact tends to be severely fudged in the forums!  Check your urls and also test your short urls, as many of those links are also corrupt... sad   
    Always..... Take the time to also personally load your urls into the search engines!
    Good Luck

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

You seem to have only one hub that is not "no indexed".  Perhaps you made the other two less than 48 hours ago and they have not gone through quality assessment yet.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Your keyword-stuffed summaries may be giving Google a bad impression.

Also, watermarking your images is going to result in your Hubs being moderated.

5. aa lite profile image92
    aa liteposted 3 years ago

I think there might be some confusion between your hubs not showing up in Google SERPs on the first page, and not showing up in Google search at all i.e. not being indexed. 

Everybody would love to have their hubs on page 1 where they will get traffic, and it is a huge challenge especially when writing on competitive topics.  But, as long as your hubs are featured, they should be indexed, even if they appear on page 23.

A hub not being featured (having a no-index tag) is one reason why it might not appear in Google at all.  That is easy to check in your account, featured hubs have an H. 

Another reason with new hubs might be that Google hasn't got around to indexing it yet.  You can check whether the Google bot has visited under the search tab in the stats of your hub.

Or you could search Google with a long, unique sentence from your hub, or do a site:yoursubdomain.hubpagesdotcom search, which should return everything that Google has indexed in your sub.

So first you need to make sure Google has indexed your hubs.  Then you have to work on getting them to page1 of SERPs.  The first is easy to achieve (most of the time), the second is much harder.