jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Neat Freaks ratings/Fastfreta/ 20/20

1. fastfreta profile image82
    fastfretaposted 4 years ago

20/20 came calling, and just maybe, I'll appear on an episode. hmm I was just informed that it could or could not happen.  Let me explain.  I received a call yesterday about being on an up coming episode, then later the wonderful lady emailed me and said it's not absolute.  So here's hoping. big_smile

Again this is all related to "Neat Freaks."

1. derek gulbranson profile image81
      derek gulbransonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's so cool! Good luck. smile

fastfretaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Derek!

2. profile image0
      summerberrieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like more fun coming your way!

3. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow fastfreta! You're on a roll! Keep us posted!

4. Jamie Brock profile image96
      Jamie Brockposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That is great! Keeping my fingers crossed for you smile

fastfretaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Jamie, hope it works.  smile

2. fastfreta profile image82

Thanks guys.  I really hope it happens, for more reasons than one.

3. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 4 years ago

Congratulations!  That's so neat. big_smile

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they call again, with positive news for you!

4. fastfreta profile image82

Thanks TamCor, I'll come back with more news as it's comes down the pike. I feel it's an honor to just be  recognized especially considering I haven't really done anything substantial. LOL!

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

fastfreta, i only watched that show because of you......i hate reality shows...but i understand why they are produced...they are cheap to produce and get good ratings...and most times, in my opinion, the topics are primarily ridiculous....but......many people seem to like the topics reality shows are into and the advertisers are happy....and anything goes basically.......

you, I figure, are definitely a consideration for 20/20 as far as i'm concerned.  you and your family spoke well, your kids are adorable etc. etc.....you  enhanced that show.....because of your personality....

best wishes....i'll watch 20/20 if they interview you.

you go girl!

6. fastfreta profile image82

Ah, actually SomewayOuttaHere I don't really care for the traditional "Reality Show." I even wrote a somewhat scathing hub on it and took it down when I was asked to be on this one. lol  Fortunately this was a one time thing. What I really would like to get from all of this is a commercial or two.  So let's see where this leads. And I really do hope I get the interview, so thank you for your vote of confidence. big_smile

working