Beautiful Themes

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image76
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years ago

I have found some Hubbers use attractive and colorful theme on their Profile Page.  How can I do it?  I only find some usual themes when click on edit profile.  What is the profess to change our profile theme to some beautiful pictures?

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

All you have to do is select the photo upload option- just be sure to use a large, high resolution photo!

More info here:

2. mary615 profile image94
    mary615posted 3 years ago

May I just pop in here with my "two cent's worth" on this subject.  I  think  the user name should be short, and I do like using my first name as you can see.  I add numerals that mean something to me.

Keep in mind when you comment on a Hub, most of us respond to you by name (at least I like to).  If that user name is long, that makes more difficult.  If I get multiple comments, in order to respond, I have to keep scrolling back up the page in order to get the user name correct.
    It's a matter of preference; some  Hubbers respond to many comments at one time by @______@_____but they still spell the user name correctly.

I think some Hubbers get carried away by trying to come up with a unique (and too long) user name.

Just saying.......