jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

About my adsense application

1. PaoloJpm profile image63
    PaoloJpmposted 4 years ago

I got a positive email from Google Adsense even though still I was not approve, this time the email is very specific which says:
    "Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
    - Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website"

And I really don't have a clue what it means cause I'm just a baby trying to learn more. HELP!!! smile

1. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Is this with regard to your HubPages application for AdSense? That looks like the kind of response one might get for a general application. At any rate, I'll check with our local AdSense expert Marina and see if she has any insights.

PaoloJpmposted 4 years ago in reply to this

yes. Its about application. Thank you for referring it tour experts

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Simone's right. Did you apply for AdSense via HubPages or through the AdSense site?

If you accidentally applied via Google AdSense directly, please Contact team and someone will help you resolve the issue.

I did apply via Hubpges

Moreover, IS it normal If I got rejected but advised to work on some issues subject for resubmission yet hubpges said I cant apply anymore when I configure my external affiliate.

1. galleryofgrace profile image83
            galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're not in the U.S. and you've only been here 3 weeks. Not very likely that you will be approved for adsense anytime soon.

I know. I actually do not know that it requires some time to be approved since I wasn't informed same way I did not do research about it. So right now I have this problem.

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
            Marina Lazarevicposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You should wait a few months before applying again. For first time applicants who are based outside of the US, Google AdSense may require that you have site ownership for a period of at least six months.

I may wait patiently, my mistake is that I got too excited and uninformed about the facts when it comes to Google Adsense and its approval. Anyway thank you.

2. profile image46
    mail2meonlineposted 4 years ago

once google adsense disapprove it will not again approe it

working