jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

AdProgram - How to earn??

1. r4rohit81 profile image69
    r4rohit81posted 4 years ago

How can i earn by just linking my paypal account and AdProgram wkth hubpages ????

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

You'll want to go to the Learning Center and read through all the info on the Ad program, starting here...

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/earnings-program

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing that link, relache! big_smile

2. r4rohit81 profile image69
      r4rohit81posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I read that. Actually i have published just 2 hubs but it has got some views too, but i havn't got any earning, so i jus wanted to know when will i get earning, what i need to do for that in my hubs etc. That's the doubt..

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Did you read all the info and sign up for (and get accepted to) all the relevant programs?  If not, you won't be able to earn anything until you do.

3. Carola Finch profile image96
    Carola Finchposted 4 years ago

I am relatively new too.  You need to go to the learning center for more on the earning program.  I didn't find it terribly clear and struggled to figure out the system, but in a nutshell, you have to apply to earn money here to google, eBay and Amazon.  Google Adsense seems to be hard to get onto - you need at least ten quality hubs published and lots of clicks before they will even consider you.  I don't know much about the others, but plan on applying soon.  I have published 12 hubs and had over 1200 clicks, but won't get a penny until I get accepted into these earning programs.

Yup... i too think so... Thanx...smile

2. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Quick tip on terminology - a "click" is a click on an ad, something earning income.  What you are calling "clicks" are "views"; readers that have looked at your hub whether they clicked on an ad or not.  "Traffic", in other words.

That makes some difference.... Thanx....smile

4. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

In order to be able to earn with the Hub Pages Ad Program you must have a Google AdSense account.

Thanx...

5. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

PayPal account is only used to pay your Hub Pages Ad Program earnings. It does not earn you anything in the Ad Program.

working