jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (15 posts)

Amazon ads

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 3 years ago

When going to the Earnings portion I click amazon earnings as normal. However, this time it prompted me to enter copy a code. When done it directed me to the Amazon sales page? Where can I find my earnings???

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sign in your email and password at the top of that sales page; it will take you to the normal earnings page.

Hope they stop that soon...

2. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm lost, Simone.

Visiting your first link tells me the Amazon program is not active.  I earn each from it, so don't know how it is not active.  Clicking the link there takes me to the affiliate page to set up Amazon, which is already set up.

Does HP keep track of, and show us, the equivalent of the information on the Amazon site?  I've never seen that....

3. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just to clarify:

The Amazon Program (as part of the HubPages Earnings Program) is not currently available for authors on HubPages.

Authors with Amazon ads are using the Amazon Associates program, and earnings are reported on the Amazon site. This is the earnings report to use: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp … ingsReport

Aha!  That explains the confusion.  I do remember something a long time ago about a future amazon program, but thought it had died completely.

Thanks, Matthew, and if that program is now a dead dog, HP might want to revise the wording in Simones first link.

2. Gail Meyers profile image62
    Gail Meyersposted 3 years ago

I saw a post from the admin of another site last night saying they realize the Amazon ads were blocked for many users and they were working on it.  So I wonder if this is related or not.

3. faythef profile image71
    faythefposted 3 years ago

same issue here

PaulaHenry1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Very odd. I am still experiencing the problem. It goes to the Asso page and I finally gained access after logging in a few times only to find out there are no clicks and no purchases which in all my years has NEVER happened....

And it also says mine is not active for my Hub account but it states on HP that it is?????

1. Matthew Meyer profile image79

So you are saying that you logged into your Amazon Affiliate account on Amazon's server and it says your account is not active?

The Amazon Program (as part of the HubPages Earnings Program) is not currently available for authors on HubPages.
            Why?
            Does this mean I need to remove all my links to products on my hubs???

Sorry, but I am having trouble understanding exactly what you are describing.
              I looked at your profile and see that you do have an active Amazon Affiliate ID associated with your HubPages profile.
              http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/amazon-capsule

4. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

I am also confused. Could someone please clarify further. Is it correct in Learning Center?  That is all I need to know.

Nothing has changed.
      We had mentioned in the past that we were considering paying Amazon revenue through the HEP.  This proposed feature was not implemented.

This just means that you will need to create an Amazon Affiliate account and will be paid by Amazon not via the HEP.

This has no effect on using Amazon product capsules.

Closed to reply

working