jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (24 posts)

Wow! I reached 1000+ page views a day with 50 Hubs

1. 60
    mcxniftycallsposted 3 years ago

I am getting 1000-1200 page views a day since last Friday (15 Mar 2013) to my 50 Hubs whereas 600-800 views a day are from search traffic. Earnings also reached $3-$5 a day with the increase in page views. Not able spare time to write but will try to add more 50 hubs quickly.

1. sallybea profile image95
      sallybeaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well done, something for me to aspire to.

2. franksg384 profile image82
      franksg384posted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's really cool, congrats!  Trying my best to follow in your footsteps!

3. ladydeonne profile image89
      ladydeonneposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I applaud and congratulate you for your success in increasing your traffic.  Please consider penning a hub as to what steps you took to achieve your success.  Your success also highlights for me that if your motivation  for being a hubber is to earn money, your aspirations are not realistic as evidenced by your reporting that with such a significant increase in your traffic, you only earn $3-5 per day or $140 per month.  I am happy that my motive for being a hubber is to
      share my knowledge and to learn from others.  I like the feel of the HP community.

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There are many hubbers that make reasonable money. The average is $2-$5 per 1,000 views. Hence, you need more views to get more money.

2. Joseph Muendo profile image59
    Joseph Muendoposted 3 years ago

Awesome achievement. Keep it and congrats!

3. 60

Thanks Joseph

4. rumanasaiyed profile image70
    rumanasaiyedposted 3 years ago

Congratulations... Thanks great !

5. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 3 years ago

Great news!

6. ashwinkumarkv profile image61
    ashwinkumarkvposted 3 years ago

Wonderful achievement! Congrats!

7. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

That's splendid news, mcxniftycalls! Don't rush yourself with more Hubs- you're making great progress and I'm sure you'll continue to so long as you don't push yourself too hard. Have fun!! big_smile

8. 60

Thanks Simone for your great advice.. I do the same, and write only when I get time and concentrate on keywords and quality more.. thanks again.

9. 60

I added just 2-3 hubs in last 30 days but traffic is still increasing. Traffic climbed from 500 page views a day to 1200 in last 30 days where as I didn't add much hubs
    . Will add more when get time.

10. Asp52 profile image82
    Asp52posted 3 years ago

That is a great result, from reading through your hubs you know your stuff! As much as I should feel jealous smile, I am happy that your work is getting appreciated - well done

11. Kathryn Stratford profile image91
    Kathryn Stratfordposted 3 years ago

That's great! Congrats!

12. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Hey there, Mcxniftycalls, congrats to you. I see you still continue to do well here. I had my own modest spike this weekend, too. Great work.

13. TMHughes profile image96
    TMHughesposted 3 years ago

I'm not doing quite so well  but I have had a significant pick up recently too. I have also noticed I'm getting some traffic from your links, thanks for that.

14. AMFredenburg profile image79
    AMFredenburgposted 3 years ago

Congratulations! Your Hubs offer valuable info, presented clearly, so I'm not surprised you're getting a solid readership.

15. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

Those are great traffic percentages. Nice work!

16. 60
    parkavithaiposted 3 years ago

Nice to hear a great news.  Congratulations and fingers crossed to listen more good news from you.  All the best.

17. intelpages profile image60
    intelpagesposted 3 years ago

Congratulations, I've been here 3 weeks and still nada for me.

18. Vacation Trip profile image66
    Vacation Tripposted 3 years ago

Wow. Congratulation.. Good Wishes

19. Ivan Fraser profile image83
    Ivan Fraserposted 3 years ago

What an accomplishment. Congratulations!

20. The Unlearner profile image85
    The Unlearnerposted 3 years ago

Congratulations,I am aiming for the same smile