jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

What is the Best Way to get Quick Approved Google AdSense?

1. 59
    googmaposted 3 years ago

Hi Friend !
    What is the best ways to get Quick approved Google Adsense?. Is it easy to approve hupages ? What is the different between  hubpages and other blogs?

1. Simone Smith profile image91
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Getting approved for AdSense is no a quick process. We recommend having at least ten high quality, entirely original, well-formatted Hubs published before applying. More information on signing up can be found here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

Hope that helps! big_smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's hard to say whether there's a difference between applying through HubPages and applying with your own blog.   Some people say that Adsense doesn't like revenue-sharing sites much, and therefore it's easier to get approved with your own blog first.

However since you already seem to have a blog with Adsense on it, I'm wondering why you're even asking the question?

3. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You might also find this FAQ entry useful: http://hubpages.com/faq/#when-to-apply-to-adsense

2. 59
    googmaposted 3 years ago

Thank you for quick reply ! However, there are many hubbers getting disapprove even they have 20 hubpages in seven months. If i publish 10 quality contents then is it possible to approve my account?

3. Shravan Picsonia profile image60
    Shravan Picsoniaposted 3 years ago

Yeah, surely! But make sure you have 10 'qualified' hubs. That will do the work. If not, try adding some more hubs.

4. Jmillis2006 profile image60
    Jmillis2006posted 3 years ago

10 hubs is a must and then you will still be under review for a while, I was under review for almost two months before I was finally approved the week before last.

5. Horatio Plot profile image85
    Horatio Plotposted 3 years ago

Hello googma. I think the trick will be "quality contents" as you say.
    One question. Having taken a quick peek at your profile I was wondering about Climate Chang? Is he by chance related to a gentlemen I worked with in the 1980s who went by the name of Hurricane Wang?

6. 63
    Charleliposted 3 years ago

I have not applied for Google Adsense yet, but If my future application gets declined, will I be allowed to reapply after publishing more hubs?

7. successdotnet profile image59
    successdotnetposted 3 years ago

You must have at least 8-10 quality Hubs before trying (example att least 500 words, unique contents, useful). My advise is that do not rush into Adsense, instead focus on building quality Hubs. Also make sure details are accurate before 'click' submit. Good luck