No Energy Category??

1. vinbeazel profile image61
    vinbeazelposted 7 years ago

The single biggest expense in most government and private corporate budgets and there is no separate category on Hubpages for Energy??

I am the director of energytalk at ; something that a small group of energy enthusiasts started back in June of 2008, with the sole support of staff and CEO Doug become the dominant force in education outreach for energy independence; rivalling the highly advertised site, by going to an eager radio audience wanting more than rhetoric in the energy sector.

We even persuaded the people at BTR to create a separate energy category; to which they added environmental...where we generally post our shows.  Pickens is taking the energy discussions to the people; so far we are the only ones using radio to keep the discussions from becoming stale; with countless bloggers on energy who have yet to discover the power of CB radio on the web; Citizens Broadcasting anything they want, without corporate censorship!

All of the shows are shared in archives, and available for downloading at ITunes...not just energytalk but all BTR shows, for an indefinite period of time, as long as there are servers being built to carry podcasting!  Educational and entertaining; now there is an idea that parents would welcome for their kids' educational experience...

So how about an energy category on HubPages??  We will check back if this post has any feedback; we can even post our radio playlists on NING; why not here?

If I speak unfairly, dear bloggers, this is my first time on your wonderful site...pardon my rudeness. K?

2. Fawntia profile image
    Fawntiaposted 7 years ago

Energy is a planned subcategory of Politics & Issues. Larry will be posting a detailed explanation of our plans for that category sometime in the next few days in the Official HubPages Announcements forum.

1. larryfreeman profile image86
      larryfreemanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I just posted the Politics & Issues category breakdown here..