jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Trending Topics Written and Read

1. American_Choices profile image85
    American_Choicesposted 4 years ago

I was seeking a graph of the entire HP site of the topics written and read in a trending fashion.

I realize this is big data but as a writer it might be helpful to see what people really want to read and also to isolate those topics that no one is writing about.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's a cool idea, American_Choices! I'll bring it up at tomorrow's Community Meeting, though I should also say that we probably won't have the bandwidth to seriously consider new features until we wrap up a couple of projects that should be done within the next couple of months. big_smile

1. American_Choices profile image85
        American_Choicesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No problem just something for the future - if it is refined enough it might prove useful.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
          Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, American_Choices! We discussed this in yesterday's community meeting, and though we agree it would be cool to have a dedicated feature, Weekly Topic Inspiration and Exclusives already do a pretty good job for the time being. My biggest tip would be to look out for new Topic Pages that Christy Kirwan creates (she tends to share the best of the best on our Blog each month).
          Hubs published in new leaf-level Topics tend to get more traffic, so it's definitely something to look out for! big_smile

working